North Central Washington Quilt Guild
2024 Quilt and Fiber Art Festival
August 9-10, 2024
ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS and PROCEDURES
A separate form is required for each entry
Non-Guild members are asked to pay a $5.00 entry fee per quilt entered.
Security will be provided throughout the show.
Please complete one entry form per quilt and mail to the address provided no later than July 8, 2024
QUILT DROP OFF
Site: Avamere 1550 Cherry Street, Wenatchee
(in the sitting area down the hall to the right of the dining room)
Sunday Aug 4th 11am - 2pm
Monday Aug 5th 4pm - 6pm
A receiving table will be set up in the Avamere sitting room during the above times only for receiving
entries. A receipt will be given for the items received; you must have this receipt to retrieve
your quilt after the show. Fold entries with the right, lower front corner on the top.
If you need to make special delivery arrangements, Jill Therriault in advance of take-in at 670-5318
Items will not be accepted unless an entry form was submitted by the deadline.
QUILT PICK-UP PROCEDURE:
Pick-up Site: Town Toyota Center, Crunch Pak Room
Pick-up Time: 5:45 PM
The following procedures are for your protection. Please honor them.
1. A receipt must be presented in order to pick up each item.
2. Items must be picked up between 5:45 - 7:00 PM
3. No items will leave prior to the stated time, or without a receipt.
4. No one other than authorized personnel will be allowed into the Quilt Show area while quilts are
being prepared for return
5. If you are unable to pick up your quilt, please make arrangements to have someone pick it up for
you. (They must have the receipt.) Mailing of items to their owners will not be available.
Please keep a copy of this page for your reference.
Entry deadline is TBD